Win The Lottery
Win The Lottery. 8 Cool strategies to help you
I won a moderate sum on the lottery. I still win moderate sums. These are the 8 things that I would recommend if you want to win the lottery too.
1. Buy a ticket – This is the logical first-step because no one has ever won the lottery without buying a ticket first
2. Remember to check your numbers - This is the second step to winning. Oh what a terrible shame it would be if you were to win the jackpot – a once in a lifetime only achievement – and NEVER knew!
3. Remember to claim your win - There is a lot of lottery money still awaiting collection. It all goes to a good cause at the end of the day so that the more needful are looked after and given help. This is a good thing.
4. Buy, Check, Claim. Buy, check, claim. These three actions must always go together. The more times that you do this, the more likely it is that you are to win. However, beware of overspending. Only ever spend what you can afford to lose.
5. Join a group or a recommended syndicate of lottery players. If one person wins, everybody wins.
6. More people win with syndicates than without. In fact, about one fifth of jackpot wins are from players who are playing in syndicates.
7. Remember to play regularly but this does not mean that you should over-do it though.
8. Subscribe. You can subscribe and play to win the lottery regularly. No more forgetting to buy a ticket. No more queuing up to buy tickets. All you have to do is check the lottery numbers and results.
Click here to see 2 reasons why I keep making money with the lottery.
Return from Win The Lottery to my home page